Friday, May 4, 2012

AKA teammate: Christi Palmer

Meet another one of my AKA Literary teammates, represented by Terrie Wolf. 




Name: Christi Palmer

Lives in: Fort Worth, Texas

Family: husband Brad and two kids, a son and a daughter

Writes: Women's Historical Faith Based Fiction

Day job: Administrative Assistant for my husband's screen-printing company, Yep!Productions


Titles of books you've written/sold: Working on a series titled "The Divine Pathway Series": No. 1 "Where He Leads Me," No. 2 "Where He Guides Me,"  (current project) No. 3 "Where He Directs Me"

Website: http://www.christipalmer.com/

Twitter: info_cpalmer

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AuthorChristiPalmer

Favorite genre: Anything romance driven




Favorite book character: Katie O'Conner from "A Hope Undaunted"

Book you've learned the most from: Bible

If you could have dinner with any author, who would it be and what would you ask him/her? Julie Lessman because when I read her work I just feel like we could be kindred spirits.

What is the best piece of writing advice you ever received: Write what inspires you.

Finish these sentences:

I wish I... had started writing years ago.  It's so fulfilling.

If I knew... what I knew now I'd still do it all over again.  I've been blessed.


Other AKA authors: 


John Newcomb


Aaron Tate


Louise Caiola


Katie Lee


Lee Richmond


Tasha Cotter


Gilda Evans


Luis Cruz


Penny Fletcher


Matthew Porter Dyer


Carrie Filetti


Jessica Robinson


Krista Krueger


Karen Cane


E.W. “Chip” MacEnulty II


Eric M. Black


Maria Corley


Christian Piatt


Justin Zimmerman


1 comment: