Sunday, May 11, 2014

I miss you, Mom



When this photo was taken, my mom didn't know that she would have five daughters. She didn't know that she'd have eight grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Her life was just beginning.

When I look at this photo, I wonder what she was thinking. Did she know she would lose my dad at such a young age (58) or that she would die so young (61). Or that she'd lose a daughter and her husband in their mid-40s?

She was so young, so beautiful, in the prime of her life. Ready to embark on an incredible journey that would not only teach her some tough life lessons but also give her the greatest joy she could have ever imagined.

I miss you so much, Mom. Thank you for everything you've done for me, but especially for teaching me to pursue my dreams and never give up.

I love you bunches and bunches forever and always.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment