Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Inspiration for 'The Moment Keeper'

BUY ON AMAZON


I've often been asked what was my inspiration for writing THE MOMENT KEEPER. 

I’ve always been fascinated by the moments in our lives and how they connect to form our life stories. And by the choices we make and how those choices lead us down a certain path.

I think so often in life we don’t recognize the most significant moments of our lives until they have passed. And sometimes when we’re young, we can’t see past tomorrow. We live in the now. We all know that with age comes wisdom. And it’s only when we get older and look back on our life that we realize the mess we had gotten into as a teen is but a small blip in our life story. And that nothing is ever so bad that you think about taking your life.


So I wanted to explore all of these things and to show two lives in a parallel narrative, present and past, ending up at the same place but making different decisions that ultimately lead them down different paths.


My other books:





No comments:

Post a Comment