- Writing is like peeling an orange. You pick away at the shell until you get to the delicious fruit inside. And then enjoy it.
- Writing that inspires us is like getting candy as a kid - a delightful treat:)
- I'm in love with writing, but sometimes I swear it hates me. Doesn't want to cooperate. Can be stubborn and downright nasty. Listen up, U!
- Writing is the key that unlocks the stories battling in our brains to get out.
- Writing is our medicine. It makes us feel better.
- Writing is like eating dessert -- you can never get enough of it.
- Writing sweetens our day and makes life so much richer.
- Writing is a mental massage that soothes our soul in ways nothing else ever could.
- Writing is as natural and essential as breathing.
Now your turn. Writing is...