Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Twitter Fiction Festival: Brain Invaders

DRATS! I WASN'T selected for the Twitter Fiction Festival. BUT the organizers have invited anyone (whether you submitted or not) to participate.

They'll highlight some of the stories from the @Twitterbooks account. If you want to join in the fun, just use the #twitterfiction hashtag.

Here are the winners and here is the showcase page for the festival.

I will be tweeting my story from @Brain_Invaders  It will start 11 a.m. Nov. 29. I will also be curating the tweets via Storify. Embed to come. You can follow the feed with the following hashtags: #twitterfiction and #invaders



UPDATE: I am scheduling my tweets via Hootsuite and discovered that 1.) I cannot space them any closer than 5 minutes apart and 2.) there seems to be a limit on the number of tweets I can schedule. If anyone knows otherwise, please email me (Buffy@ydr.com) and let me know. Otherwise, my first two chapters are scheduled and I will continue to schedule as I'm able. Presumably once the tweets post I will be able to add new ones. As it stands now, the current batch starts at 11 a.m. and ends around 7 p.m.

Once the tweets start rolling, I will embed the slideshow of them on my blog so you can follow here if you'd like.

Thank you for joining me in this exciting story.

No comments:

Post a Comment