Monday, March 3, 2014

What I've been up to...

Sorry I've been a little scarce around this neck of the woods lately. I've been swamped with work. Here's a quick rundown of what I've been doing:

1. Finished edits to my middle-grade book, "Will, Middle Name Trouble," which will be out in the fall.

2. Finished edits to my young adult book, "The Lion Awakens," which will be out the end of March.

3. Prepared for some book club discussions. One club has read all of the books ("The Moment Keeper," "The Christmas Violin," "The Yearbook Series: Gina and Mike" and "The Yearbook Series: Sue and Tom") so I'm prepared to discuss those titles and answer any questions they might have.

4. Making plans for a Sunday tea at The Yorktowne Hotel in which I will read from and discuss "The Moment Keeper." 

5. Preparing for a fellowship at DePauw University, where I'll be at the beginning of April.

6. Working on book 3 in "The Yearbook Series" (Tess and Jeremy). I hope to finish this book by the end of the week.

In addition to my personal writing, I'm going through a major restructuring at work. I'm anxious to see how it all plays out.

Check back for more updates. I hope you have a fantastic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment