Friday, September 16, 2011

10 most challenged books

Here is the list of the 10 most challenged books in the country from 2010 from the American Library Association. How many have you read?
  •   “And Tango Makes Three,” by Peter Parnell and Justin Richardson
  •    “The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian,” by Sherman Alexie
  •    “Brave New World,” by Aldous Huxley
  •    “Crank,” by Ellen Hopkins
  •    “The Hunger Games,” by Suzanne Collins
  •    “Lush,” by Natasha Friend
  •    “What My Mother Doesn’t Know,” by Sonya Sones
  •    “Nickel and Dimed,” by Barbara Ehrenreich
  •    “Revolutionary Voices,” edited by Amy Sonnie
  •    “Twilight,” by Stephenie Meyer

2 comments:

  1. Brave New World is STILL being challenged?? There's some book banners who are stuck in the past. I've read only 3 of those, BNW, Hunger Games, and Twilight. But now I want to check out a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Twilight but I'm putting some of the others on my tbr list.

    ReplyDelete