Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm inspired by...

Here are some of the things that inspire me.

*The painting of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane that hangs in the front of the sanctuary.


*People who give not because they want recognition, but because they truly want to make the world a better place.

*Children laughing themselves silly.

*People who live their faith, despite the many challenges they face.

*Marathon runners for their commitment and perseverance.

*The smell that permeates the air after the grass has been cut or a summer rain has ended.

 What inspires you?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, any image of Jesus inspires me. Love Mary, too.

    I think my behavior and growth through my recent pageant involvement has inspired me. Haha...I inspired myself. Kind of weird. I wrote about it today on my blog.

    ReplyDelete