Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Download my book for FREE today

You can download my book, The Yearbook Series: Gina and Mike for FREE today. Happy hump day! 

If you read it, please consider leaving a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads. 

Also, if you don't have a Kindle, you can download the Kindle reading app for your PC. 

What people are saying: 

The highs and lows keep you reading and anxious to see what's next.

Wonderfully relatable characters whose lives are forever altered by the choice of silence.

A story of friendship, love and redemption, this book will grab you from the beginning and leave you wanting more.

I can't wait to read more from this author!

This is a perfect vacation read, once you start you won't put it down until you're finished!

It will make you laugh and make you cry, and realize the importance of friends and family - and how a secret can change your life.

Buffy Andrews draws you in with action from the very start of this novel.

The characters feel like old friends and will bring the reader back to their high school days.

A quick page turner, you won't be able to put this book down.

This is a great story about the vagaries of life, but also about the redemptive and healing power of love.


If you love a romance about second chances, with characters that will break your heart only to put it back together again . . . pick up a copy of "Gina and Mike" from the Yearbook Series.

I was hooked immediately on the characters and what was going to happen next. I hope that there will be more to the series …

The book is riveting and engaging as vivid memories of high-school and first love spill off the pages and into your soul.

I loved this book! After tragedies and heartache, Gina and Mike try to rekindle their love after 20 years apart. The highs and lows keep you reading and anxious to see what's next. Great story!

I  look forward to each new book in this series. What a clever idea to take a yearbook and form stories around students and what happened to them and who they became.

Buffy Andrews's works are worth taking a look at! What a great storyteller! I'm a Buffy fan!

This book made me feel like I was back in high school re-living my youth through the characters. I would recommend this book to my friends.

The characters are believable and poignant. They make tough decisions, grapple with regret and try to make the most of their situations.

As someone happily married to my high school sweetheart, I love how it shows first loves can last a lifetime.

The characters are very real and engage the reader from the beginning.

This book was a page turner that I just couldn't put down. I can't wait for more novels to come!!!

This is a quick read and is hard to put down once you start. Finished this book in two days. Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment