Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I don't think Charlie Sheen likes me

I think I pissed Charlie Sheen off this morning on Twitter.

My tweet: Hey @Charliesheen, are you taping this for a reality show episode of Life With Charlie? Seriously, dude. Get help. It's OK to ask, ya know?

His response: @Buffyandrews no. I'm making a reality show called "Winning!". You will NEVER be on it.

That kind of hurt. I mean, it's not like I'm a bad person. I seriously hope he gets the help he needs.

More Charlie Sheen stuff on my other blog.

6 comments:

  1. You seriously tweeted with Charlie??? I'm totally worried about him. He's going to crash...and he can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. We tweeted. Hubs loves his show. Watches it in syndication every night. I hope he gets the help he needs or that a family member or friend is able to reach him before it's to late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, he really needs help. So sad.

    BTW, I'm going to be Casey McCormick's blog partner on Literary Rambles, http://caseylmccormick.blogspot.com/. The announcement is Monday and I'll be interviewing Cheryl Klein at Scholastic next Friday about her new book. I hope you'll stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Nat! And I always check Casey's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've been duped by a fake Charlie Sheen. All, the wonders of Twitter. Oh well,still hope he gets the help he needs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a link to my post about being duped. http://www.yorkblog.com/buffy/2011/03/ive-been-duped-by-a-fake-charlie-sheen.html

    ReplyDelete