Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Update on charity auction items

I will be collecting items for my church charity auction to benefit the local food bank for the next couple of months. I want to thank all of these great authors for their donations and encourage others to prayerfully consider my request for help. 
1.Autographed copy of "Spoken from the Heart" by Laura Bush
2. Autographed copy of "How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack" by Chuck Sambuchino
3. Autographed copy of "Shifter" by Janice Hardy. 
4. Autographed copy of "We Hear The Dead" by Dianne Salerni. 
Thank you for your generosity and blessings to each of you, Buffy 
P.S. Contact me if you're willing to donate an item:) 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Candyland. You're awesome to offer. Just help spread the word to any author friends you know who might like to donate an autographed copy of their book. Maybe put it on your blog or something like that. If someone has some other talent or gift, like knitting, they could donate an item. It doesn't have to be a book, it's just that that's where my connections are. Thanks bunches and bunches, Buffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool way to raise money. I'd love a signed copy of The Shifter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you like some scrapbooking stuff for it? Email me and let me know if you would... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just received nine autographed books for the charity auction from the awesome cartoonist and genius behind Pearls Before Swine, Stephan Pastis. Thanks so much Stephan.

    ReplyDelete