Friday, May 28, 2010
My friend Cheryl from the Wandering (and wondering) through YA Lit blog gave me this award. Thanks Cheryl. *Smiles and waves* She told me I had to share seven things about myself and pass it on to 15 more bloggers. Here we go:
1. I love to run and taught indoor cycling for five years.
2. I hate vegetables (except corn) and fish.
3. I love Walt Disney World (but can't wait to see Universal Studios Harry Potter attraction in August).
4. I’m learning to play golf but I really suck at it. But I have a purple bag and pink balls that I get to wheel around so that's way cool.
5. I had both of my knees operated on for medial meniscus tears. (Ouch!)
6. I once left the grocery store without my groceries. I paid for them, got in my car, but instead of driving up to load the bags (it was raining), I went home.
7. I was named after a character in a TV show called Family Affair. ( have curly hair that I sometimes straighten)
OK, so most of these include two things about me:) Now, here are the 15 bloggers I pass it on to:
1. Random Thoughts
2. Terry Lynn Johnson
3. My Two Blessings
4. Edited to within an inch of my life
5. Adventures Beyond the Pond
6. I Don't Believe in Reality
7. In High Spirits
8. Jon's Life. Or Other Odd People Doing Odd Things
9. LM Preston
10. Points of Claire-ification
11. Urania's Distractions
14. Kelly Polark
15. It's All About Writing