Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ella's Dance: A Grandma note

Someone asked me what Grandma's first note to Ella says. Here it is:

Note 1
My dearest Ella,
I wish we would have had more time together, but we both know that we don’t always get what we want. I know that you are in good hands with Maddie. She loves you as if you were her own. Always has.
I wanted to leave you with some of my thoughts, things for you to think about as you journey through life. I’d like to write a note for every day of the coming year. I pray that I’m able to finish them before it’s time for me to say goodbye. I hope they provide comfort and the guidance I will not be there to give.
Ella, I love you so very much. My life was a thousand times richer because you were a part of it, and I wouldn’t have wanted to change a single thing. My greatest wish is that you are healthy and happy and that all of your dreams come true.

Love you bunches and bunches, Grandma

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Go. And you're right. Hope you visit again. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books sound so great, Buffy. I'm glad I found your blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jackee.I so hope to find an agent.Hope you keep visiting. (Smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will find an agent, Buffy. You have a wonderful "voice."

    ReplyDelete