Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm a hugger, how 'bout you?

I'm a hugger. It's just who I am. I hug my family and friends when I greet them and when I said goodbye. I couldn't imagine a world without hugs. My husband didn't grow up in a demonstrative family, so marrying me introduced him to a whole new world. But I think he would tell you that he's embraced it and is a hugger now, too. Here are two of my favorite hug quotes. Are you a hugger? 

"I will not play tug o' war. I'd rather play hug o' war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins." --Shel Silverstein

"A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away." --Bil Keane

2 comments:

  1. awesome! i'm def a hugger! and have thanked you for your post which suuplied my quote of the day on twitter. short and sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm DEFINITELY a HUGGER and so is my hubby - being Greek it's VERY normal in this culture.

    I LOVE HUGS!

    I've missed a few posts it seems this week Buffy - will have to catch up - I missed you!

    - sending HUGE virtual HUGS your way my friend!

    ReplyDelete