Thursday, June 24, 2010
Inspired by Janet Reid's awesome fun contests this week (Check her blog), I thought it would be fun to do something similar. First, answer these questions:
1. Adjective that describes you.
2. Something you hate to do.
3. The type of vehicle/model you drive.
4. A person you graduated high school with.
5. Your favorite condiment.
6. The color of the shirt you're wearing.
7. The name of someone you saw today.
8. Your favorite food.
Now, using your answers write a sentence using all of the words. My answers to the above questions are:
So, my sentence is:
Kris was so energetic that she decided to clean the ketchup off the seat of her Ford 500 before making steak (pink for her; well-done for Laura).
Now, you try. Can't wait to read your posts. And, have an awesome weekend everyone.